|2501 Champlain St NW Washington, DC 20009|
According to the web site, Citizen Circles help any group of peers build knowledge, skills, and experiences together, strengthening community while learning and growing. A Citizen Circle is:
- 3 or more self-directed learners.
- Who come together 6 or more times.
- All contributing according to their own abilities.
- Using all of the collective experience, resources, & knowledge at their disposal.
- In order to explore a particular topic, skill, project, or question further.